Albert Einstein teaching a physics class at Lincoln university (HBCU in Pennsylvania) in 1946.
I wonder why I never learned that one of the smartest men in the world called racism a disease…
In response to the GoFundMe Campaign for Darren Wilson, people are asking GoFundMe to close the account due to the fact that it incites hate and obviously violates their terms and conditions
The donors and the comments attached to the campaign are sick and simply racist. They asking for the “Killing of Niggers”, “purging the savages” and to support a “fellow White” individual that has the right to murder Black people.
Pass this around. Report the Darren Wilson page as for the violation
I will add their contact info as soon as I find it.
They started a new campaign as well: https://www.gofundme.com/OfficerWilsonFundraiser
Please report it!
And sign the PETITION to enact laws to protect us from police brutality and misconduct.
"14-year-old Parkview High School Freshman, Caleb Christian was concerned about the number of incidents of police abuse in the news. Still, he knew there were many good police officers in various communities, but had no way of figuring out which communities were highly rated and which were not.
So, together with his two older sisters: Parkview High School senior Ima Christian, and Gwinnett School of Math, Science, and Technology sophomore, Asha Christian, they founded a mobile app development company– Pinetart Inc., under which they created a mobile app called Five-O.
Five-O, allows citizens to enter the details of every interaction with a police officer. It also allows them to rate that officer in terms of courtesy and professionalism and provides the ability to enter a short description of what transpired. These details are captured for every county in the United States. Citizen race and age information data is also captured.
Additionally, Five-O allows citizens to store the details of each encounter with law enforcement; this provides convenient access to critical information needed for legal action or commendation.”
Sign the PETITION to enact laws to protect us from police brutality and misconduct.
The New Jim Crow
1. Ferguson, Missouri has a population of approximately 21,000 people — roughly 75% of those residents are Black
2. The Ferguson police department has around 530 cops —less than 5 of them are Black
3. Ferguson had *zero* homicides for all of 2014 —until Michael Brown was murdered by Darrin Wilson
4. Things you should know: Five Myths About Black-on-Black Crime
5. Michael Brown was 18yrs old and was about to begin college. Brown had no criminal record, and despite the Ferguson PD’s smear campaign, Mike Brown PAID FOR the cigars —those facts are all important and should be known, but even if Brown was a high school dropout with prior arrests who stole the cigars, 1) it wouldn’t have made his life any less valuable, 2) we have a court system and those are not capital offenses and 3) it doesn’t change the fact that the cop who killed him, Darren Wilson, had no idea about Brown’s personal history when he executed Brown. Wilson saw only a Black teen deemed either “too uppity” or “suspicious” because of his skin color
6. Five examples: The Militarization of the police
7. It’s deeply Institutional: Police view Black Children As Less Innocent
8. So please - don’t get it twisted
that’s it that’s the winner
im soooo embarrassed
notice how at the bottom right of the magazine it says “how a popular, promising student was failed by his family, fell into radical islam and became a monster”, notice how not only he’s on THE COVER OF A MAGAZINE but he is also being DEFENDED for the crime he committed, a white kid can commit TERRORIST ATTACKS and still get excused for it, but hell to a black kid walking too slow or supposedly “stealing candy” that’s not worth more than $3, and people still have the audacity to say that “race doesn’t change anything” BECAUSE IT FUCKING DOES
Meet Cory Nieves. He’s a dapper, 10-year old CEO of Mr. Cory’s Cookies who started his own booming cookie business in an effort to help his mom buy a car after moving from NYC to New Jersey in 2009.